Saturday, September 12, 2009

Steps 1-3

This post is the official start of my 23 Things blog as part of my LIS 635 Reference and Information Services class through the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I have blogged before, but am looking forward to completing the "23 things" which I have heard so much about.

Thing 1-Learn about the 23 Things program. I know about some of these tools already, but I'm sure I'll learn much more this semester.

Thing 2-Discover pointers from lifelong learners. I think the easiest part for me will be to accept responsibility for my own learning. I think being a distance education student really makes this necessary. The most difficult part for me will be to view problems as challenges. I will need to work on this.

Thing 3-Setup your blog and post. More to come, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment