Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Steps 13-15

Thing 13- I think that Del.icio.us is an incredibly useful website for anyone. There are many times when I have bookmarked a website either at work or home and then I wanted to access it later from a different computer and have been unable to remember the site. I like that Del.icio.us allows you to tag everything and then collections naturally emerge.

Thing 14- I use the Technorati website quite often and I also find it very useful. I'm a bit of a politcal junkie and I used it alot during the recent election. It allows you to find blogs that you might otherwise miss.

Thing 15- Personally, I agree most with this perspective on Library 2.0 & Web 2.0: http://www.oclc.org/nextspace/002/6.htm. I am already tired of hearing these terms and I happen to believe that before you know it, we'll be hearing about Library/Web 3.0, etc., etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment