Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Steps 20-22

Thing 20- I must admit that I love Youtube! I have never posted any of my own videos, but I love to watch videos that others have uploaded. Here is my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0. This wedding dance video has been watched over 31 million times. I’m sure you’ve probably seen it, but it’s worth watching again! I am always amazed at what you can find on this site. I found old Walter Cronkite news clips that I used as part of my senior presentation on the Vietnam War.

Thing 21- I had no idea there were so many podcasts available online. Personally, I don’t have time to watch many podcasts, but I recently took a class offered by the National Library of Medicine and now I know how to create my own podcast using podbean. It was so simple. I actually created a podcast and my relatives in South Carolina watched it.

Thing 22- I’m also amazed at the number of audiobooks available now. I keep telling myself that I’m going to start listening to some of them, but I really love the feel of an actual book. I do have an mp3 player and I have figured out how to download e-books to it, so now I just have to actually do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment